Gel pads to use against breastfeeding breasts either cool or warm. Use warm to stimulate milk flow and use cold to soothe sore breasts.
- Keep the Philips Avent Thermopad in the fridge or freezer for 24 hours to use it at maximum capacity
- Use the Thermopad sleeve when you use the cold Thermopad
- Lightly dampen the Thermopad sleeve, as moist heat gives an extra comfortable feel and helps stimulation
- Heat the Thermopad by emerging the pad in hot water (50°C/122°F) for 10 minutes
- Do not boil the water and do not use the Thermopad in the microwave
One pair Thermopads