Sell your gently used kids clothes, find great deals at our family to family kids clothing sale!
Join us on Sunday, September 30th from 1-4pm for our first-ever kids clothing sale at Evymama, 1345 Saint Clair Ave. West
We'll help you clear out those outgrown clothes, and get great deals on some new-to-you items for your kids!
Just want to shop the deals?
Please remember to bring your reusable shopping bags!
Want to sell your gently-used kids clothes & shoes?
Reserve your spot by purchasing a seller ticket for $18. Proceeds from seller ticket sales will go to The June Callwood Centre for Young Women. Vendors keep all proceeds from their own clothing sales.
For an extra act of generosity: Consider donating all or part of your earnings to The June Callwood Centre. Donation forms will be available at the event!
A few quick tips:
- Used kids clothing Seller tickets are limited to individuals
- Please bring a maximum of 100 items
- A limited number of rolling racks & tables will be made available at Evymama on a first-come, first served basis
- Please be selective! Choose the best of the items you wish to sell.
- Laundered/clean items only, with no rips, holes, stains or other signs of extensive wear
- Keep the season in mind: fall and winter clothing will sell best.
- Please tag your items with the price in advance
- Please bring your own change. You can also process cards on your own credit card reader.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to set up
- Babies in arms only, in a carrier. We ask that older kids attend only with another adult in charge of them.
Have a home-based business or a pop-up shop?