NEW! LOOP Maternity consignment at Evymama
LOOP your stuff at Evymama! We’re excited to announce that, effective immediately, we will start accepting consignment maternity and nursing wear!
Ready to sell your unwanted maternity items? Here’s how to turn those pieces in to cash!
How to select and prepare your items:
- We are accepting maternity & nursing clothing only (no swimwear or lingerie please). Go through your stash, and select items that are current, and that don’t have any rips, stains holes or obvious signs of wear.
- Launder your items and press if needed, so they’re sale-ready!
When you can bring them to us:
- On Mondays and Tuesdays, 10am-4pm we can go through your items ON THE SPOT. We will set the prices, and provide you with a copy of the consignment agreement. *Depending on how busy we are, we may ask you to come back later, or on another day to sign the consignment agreement, and collect any items that are unwanted. (For example, we are likely to be very busy during boxing week! Please have a look at our calendar, or call us to set an appointment if you are concerned about time!)
- At all other times, during our business hours, you can drop off your items with the person on duty, who will provide you with a drop-off form, indicating the number of pieces you’ve left with us. Once we have gone through your items, we will call you to come in and sign a consignment agreement, and to collect any unwanted items.
PLEASE NOTE: We have limited space! Once we contact you to collect your items, you are responsible for collecting them within 7 days.
- The prices are set by the retailer. The consigner gets 1/2 of what the items sell for. When an item of yours sells, we will notify you within 48 hours that you have an envelope waiting for you!
- Sales will begin in January 2020, and will be cash only, final sale.
Still have questions? Call us at 416 465-9991 and speak to Sarah or Gina. You can also Live chat with us at evymama.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org