Incredibly soft and soothing, comfortable nursing pads that provide the best conditions for successful breastfeeding.
- Lanolin's cleansing properties keep the wool fresh and hygenic.
- Wool can absorb up to 40% of its weight without feeling wet.
- When wool pads do feel wet, they're warm, not cold and clammy as with cotton or disposable pads
- Wool pads keep your skin dry and able to breathe, allowing sore nipples to heal
- Protecting your breasts from wind and cold can help prevent plugged ducts and mastitis.
- Larger pads give protective coverage over a greater portion of the breast.
- Most women only need 2 pairs of wool pads for their entire nursing relationship. When one pair feels wet, let it dry while wearing the second pair
Once pads have dried, the milk crystals will crumble out. Wash the pads only every 2-3 weeks when stiff, with a gentle soap. Rinse and let air dry.
Softline pads are a felted wool that are good for moderate leakage.
XS: A, B cups
Small: B, C, D cups
Medium: E, F, G cups
Large: H+ cups
Oval: E+ cups (same diameter as Medium, except an oval shape to cover milk ducts right under the arm). Oval pads are most recommended for mothers who experience blocked milk ducts.