Want to try our amazing Prenatal Yoga classes without committing to a package of 5 sessions?
Purchase this Single Drop-In Class and just try one! We're confident you'll love it.
- Wednesdays from 6 - 7pm
- Sundays 10:30-11:30am (no classes on Sundays of long weekends)
- Arrive to the class you want to attend a few minutes early and check in at the register - no need to call ahead!
Instructor: Rhondda Smiley
As a certified prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher, Rhondda will safely guide you through a gentle practice that offers benefits to both you and your baby, including but not limited to:
- a body that is toned and open, ready for labour and birth
- fewer pregnancy aches and pains
- discovering a full breath that you can rely on in any situation
- improved blood flow and oxygenation
- a healthy, balanced pelvic floor
- mindfullness and an ability to be present in the moment
- enjoyable relaxation and nurturing self-care
You'll take home concrete tools that have helped many mothers to manage their pregnancy, birth and beyond with ease and comfort. Take time to connect with the person growing inside of you while listening to your own deep inner wisdom.
Bring your yoga mat and water bottle. Don't have a mat? We can lend you one!
Classes are non-refundable, but purchase may be transferred to another session or product at Evymama.
photo #2 credit: http://bit.ly/2i1taAC