**Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be notified when these pads are back in stock in sizes XS-Medium. New shipment expected spring 2018.
Incredibly soft and soothing, comfortable nursing pads that provide the best conditions for successful breastfeeding.
- Lanolin's cleansing properties keep the wool fresh and hygenic.
- Wool can absorb up to 40% of its weight without feeling wet.
- When wool pads do feel wet, they're warm, not cold and clammy as with cotton or disposable pads
- Wool pads keep your skin dry and able to breathe, allowing sore nipples to heal
- Protecting your breasts from wind and cold can help prevent plugged ducts and mastitis.
- Larger pads give protective coverage over a greater portion of the breast.
- Most women only need 2 pairs of wool pads for their entire nursing relationship. When one pair feels wet, let it dry while wearing the second pair
- All natural fibre nursing pads - no waterproof layer inside. Mamas with a strong milk letdown can press their nipple into their breast tissue with their forearm for 15-30 seconds to stop leaking on that side and ensure they don't leak right through the pad
Once pads have dried, the milk crystals will crumble out. Wash the pads only every 2-3 weeks when stiff, with a gentle soap. Rinse and let air dry.
Extra pads are three layers thick and are good for heavy leakage.
XS: A, B cups
Small: B, C, D cups
Medium: E, F, G cups
Large: H+ cups